Monday, January 17, 2005

Another Mon

Another week has started. But tonight in hall i dun feel lonely cos i finally got to chat online with Huaqin. Really missed chatting with him. Hee and it was fun chatting with him about all his experiences. Make me excited yet apprehensive about my SEP to NZ next sem. But i must be brave i tell myself. So all frens out there if u read this, do remem to contact me often k?? So i dun get too homesick.. hee love ya folks.

Another mon, another new week, My bdae is nearing haha but still far away.

cheeries,
esther

2 Comments:

At 6:12 AM , Blogger heardth said...

Haha. Your birthday is still long way to go. more than 2 months away. How you going to celebrate this year?

XiaoYan, Margie and gang must be happy I'm not around. No more people to hijack you from their surprise party. Haha. All I wish for is bak gwah for CNY. Wahaha.

 
At 1:42 AM , Blogger snoozegal said...

Haha was that a very obvious hint?? hee me planning to hold a bdae party tog with quan whose bdae is on 18th march hee very near to ours.. sigh u wont be around hee.. but u must still get me my pressie ah!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home