Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I blast my music..

when i am moody. i am blasting my music now so i guess i am moody now.. I feel like crying .. i feel so alone here..even when i am blasting my music no one will know that i am moody unlike xiaoyan and ask me abt it... Just walked to the lib alone in the dark.. my first time out when it is dark..on the way i saw this couple and i wished u were here. u were here to hold me when i am moody to cheer me up by ur silly ways. to keep me warm and safe. i always tell myslef to be independent cos i am a big girl and i can take care of myself. i like looking up at the sky and see the twinkling stars and tell myself that u are close by cos we will be looking at the very same stars. sigh i think i having pms. dun bother abt me.

4 Comments:

At 7:59 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

yo girl.. sorrie bout that. din realise ur mood just now aye! cheer up la... ^^

 
At 10:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the world still spins no matter how shitty we feel.. so do try to cheer up over at NZ no matter what ok? REMEMBER! dont get entangled in emotions n become moody! smile a little, laugh a little, stay happy always!

huaiwen

 
At 6:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Esther Liang!!! haha.. i think u realli pms haha.. the other day just have fun now moody haiyo.. blasting music later people think u crazy haha.. oh dun show ur tt crazy self to them later u scare them haha..not everyone like me can take ur craziness! haha.. be happy lah gal haha.. normal to feel lonely but just remember him back here n xiaoyan back here misses u haha.. so.. you are NOT ALONE!! =) =)

miss ya!
xiaoyan

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger ZhiQuan said...

we miss u as much as u miss us :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home