Sunday, October 02, 2005

I am reminded..

Something happened which reminded me of how sweet someone can be and made me realise that the person is a real nice person. But a part of me just wants to stay out of a serious relationship. i guess i am tired of committment. And slowly beginning to enjoy singlehood where i have no one to account to. Alth i am stumbiling at times but i am learning to be single after so so long and somehow i dont want to stop learning..i feel so selfish but that is an ARIES to you. Sigh pls stop being so nice to me. I do not deserve it.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selfish? But the fact that you asked that someone to stop being so nice shows that you are not.
Perhaps you are just harsh on the outside but you have a soft and warm heart inside.
So don't call yourself selfish anymore!!! It's unfair to yourself.

 
At 10:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The point is, do take a step back and look at yourself from a different perspective.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home