Wednesday, October 26, 2005

One of the many discussions about life

You know how things happen in life and once u start talking about them to your good friends you just cant stop. And from those talks everything just seems so much clearer to you. I had such a talk with my dearest 'uncle agony'. (Ps: if you are reading this dont get too worked up over the word 'uncle':) )

Anyway these are a few conclusions i have made about me and my life:

1. I am only 21. Alth i am a super goal oriented person, i need not make any goals, I shul just bump around in my life as in my emotional life haha i dont want to turn out to be a bummer. Smell the roses, sometimes veer off to the less taken road, explore, discover, experience. And eventually rediscover who i am, what i want. ( which by 'uncle agony's' experience will be around 22 23 ) Then shall i set my goals in life.

2. That life is unfair. Haha i already knew that but then sometimes u just need a confirmation. You need to excel in something, anything as long as is something you and only you are really good at. Cos i guess thats what pple will remember you by. I havent found that something so hoepfully i can seek it out. 'Uncle agony' told me that sometimes living a simple life is also something but being the ambitious Aries, that would be accepting defeat:)

3. I love this story he told me. Sorry hope you dont mind me telling it.

" There was this friend i had who walked really fast and i walked too slow. Once, i asked her if she could slow down and her reply was," I have already slowed down a little. Now it is your turn to walk a bit faster.""

Moral of the story: Life is full of gives and takes. Dont always take and expect others to give all the time.

Something i will always remember "I have already slowed down a little. Now it is your turn to walk a bit faster".

4. In the aspect of relationships specifically, i have no goals, no aims, not specifically looking for that someone but neither am i rejecting any possiblities of falling in love again. To that effect i shall take back what i told my close friends about the next person being the final guy in my life, haha erase that from your memory. I am deleting that and bumming around. Now my priority is ME, MYSELF and I. If it happens, it happens but i wont think so much about it . Love is too complex for the confused me. Wait till i discover what i want and haha then i will be back in the race to find that IDEAL GUY. But again the unexpected can happen haha. I could be hit before i realized it. Maybe love will hit me when i least expect it and i will be swept off my feet before i even know what's happening. haha the romantic me talking.

5. Last reminder to myself to accept myself for who i am. i am an ARIES. i am a MOUSE. i am ESTHER.

On a lighter note here are a few song recommendations:

You are still the one - Shania Twain
Closing time - Semisonic
Cant stop loving you-Phill Collins

Ps: Now you cant complain i never put up any new post:)

6 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done, "confused" mouse. Hehe..

 
At 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the songs :)

Juzzz-Me

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Mabel Tan said...

omg. i hope that "uncle agony" is not the SINGLE 25 year old we know. if it is, always wonder why he's still SINGLE AND 25! HEHEHE!! :P

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Mabel Tan said...

on a more serious note: just follow your heart and only you know what your heart's telling you. everyone else can speculate but only you know yourself best. take care. :)

By the way, i've just finished my first exam so i'm very happy! hahaha... byeee!!

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger Melvin said...

you still have lots to learn my young padawan..
i can so imagine that scenario

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger Melvin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home