Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A list of things i miss (in Spore)

  1. My silly sister
  2. Mummy Liang's cooking !! - I shall never complain food not nice.
  3. Daddy- haha my generous and nice daddy
  4. My hamsters - Baby and Girl girl
  5. Quan- haha i wan go sushi buffet!!
  6. My 'healing' bed
  7. My hall room -now no more liao
  8. My loud neighbour- Polly wong aka miss polly pocket aka microscopic friend
  9. My sweet friend- Mar aka aunti next door aka erm forget which friend are u leh
  10. My 'counsellor'- Huaiwen haha poor u
  11. Michelle- hehe u your infatuations
  12. Elaine - my path to singlehood guide
  13. Nasi lemak (pyramid rice) from Fong Seng
  14. Char kuay teow-haha and i dun even eat it freqently in spore
  15. Sushi buffet with Quan! -All the softshell crab handrolls and chawamushi!!
  16. Orchard Road - The many many shops to shop at
  17. Bugis -More shops!
  18. North East line mrt
  19. Tampines mutton soup
  20. Ice kachang
  21. Sentosa
  22. My EV classmates- HQ, KP, KR, Lilian, Jiehe, Jason( joke on esterification), Mar, Ivy, Mark, etc etc

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wha, since you mentioned sushi buffet twice... so how can i not bring you to eat that leh... haha... hmmm oh maybe can bring u to kuishinbo or something? haha... or wan the good old sakae sushi?

~Juzzz-Me

 
At 9:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello mama...

Love,
Baby & Girl Girl

 
At 6:11 PM , Blogger Margie said...

Miss you too gal!
Time will fly by and you'll be back in S'pore soon..so enjoy your time there k!
Btw, you're thin fren, polly's microscopic fren and I'm SMALL fren!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home